Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C. has extensive experience representing parties in securities litigation and arbitration. For instance, the firm has represented:
- defrauded investors in securities arbitrations against brokers and their brokerage firms
- companies and corporate officers prosecuted by the SEC
- brokers prosecuted by the SEC, NASD, NYSE, and/or the Texas State Securities Board
- brokers in intra-industry disputes
- brokerage firms sued by investors claiming account mismanagement
The firm’s attorneys keep abreast of new developments in this area of the law. Consequently, they are often called upon to lecture at bar events on recent securities developments. Leonard J. Meyer presented to the HBA Section on Securities Arbitration & Litigation a speech on securities arbitration strategy and the keys to his recent successful defense of a forgivable loan case against a client.