Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C.’s probate and trust litigation practice is a complement to its estate planning, probate, and taxation. The Firm’s probate litigators represent clients when disputes emerge over the validity of a will or other wealth-transferring device, the interpretation of estate planning documents, and estate management. Attorneys practicing in this area are experienced at navigating the evidentiary and procedural challenges that arise in will contests and other contested estate proceedings.
Probate & Trust Litigation
Working to protect the future of our clients and their families.
The Firm’s probate litigation practice includes:
- Will contests;
- Challenges to testamentary capacity;
- Allegations regarding undue influence;
- Recovery of fraudulently conveyed estate assets;
- Removal and appointment of estate administrators;
- Breach of fiduciary duty; and
- Trustee and beneficiary disputes.
Probate and Trust Litigation Blog
More information about the probate litigation process, recent probate appellate decisions, and links to probate news are available at the Firm’s Probate and Trust Litigation Blog.