Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C. attorneys have handled complex insurance, environmental and liability cases in state and federal courts. One of our members has chaired an American Bar Association committee on insurance coverage issues for environmental claims and participated as a sub-committee chair in the ABA Environmental Coverage Litigation Task Force. Especially in complex liability, insurance and environmental cases, the client’s focus must be on solving the problem in an efficient and business-like manner. Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C. brings its wealth of trial and appellate resources to bear on these issues while working closely with its business clients to resolve these issues quickly and effectively.
Solving problems in an efficient and business-like manner.
To this end, the Firm offers representation in the following areas:
- Insurance Coverage Litigation and Counseling for Insurance Companies and Insureds
- Representation in all areas of Environmental Claims
- Defense of General Liability Claims
- Representation of Insurance Companies in Reinsurance Arbitrations
- Defense of Product Liability Claims
- Defense of Premises Liability Cases
- Prosecution or Defense of Insurance Bad Faith and Extracontractual Claims