Zimmerman, Axelrad, Stern & Wise, P.C.’s estate planning and probate practice involves wills, estates, trusts, tax issues relating to estates, trusts and gifts, asset planning and protection, and practice in the probate courts, along with administration of estates and trusts.
Estate Planning, Probate, Trust and Estate Administration & Taxation
Working to protect the future of our clients and their families.
The Firm’s estate planning and probate practice includes:
- Drafting Wills
- Drafting Trusts
- Estate Planning Consultation
- Asset Protection Advice
- Drafting Family Limited Partnerships
- Drafting Buy-Sell Agreements
- Drafting Marital Agreements
- Probating Wills
- Administration of Estates and Trusts
- Drafting of Estate Tax Returns
- Post-mortem Planning