Zimmerman, Axelrad, Stern & Wise, P.C. represents a wide spectrum of businesses, from corporations whose shares are publicly traded on the American and New York Stock Exchanges to individual entrepreneurs. The Firm adopts a team approach to solve clients’ problems effectively, working with outside professionals and consultants such as accountants and investment bankers.
Corporate, Securities & General Business
Representing a wide spectrum of businesses, large and small.
The Firm's corporate, securities and general business practice includes:
- Appropriate Business Entity Selection
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Corporate Reorganizations
- Public Offerings, Private Placements and Commercial Financings
- Regulatory Compliance Filings with the SEC and FTC
- Leveraged Buy-Outs and Contests for Control
- International Business Matters
- Business Contracts/Shareholder and Employment Agreements
- Debt Restructuring
- Non-Profit Corporation and Foundation Creation
- General Corporate and Business Consultation