Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C.’s banking practice covers a wide range of lending, corporate and regulatory legal services for banks, savings and loans, mortgage companies, and other financial institutions. The Firm facilitates lending transactions with thorough, cost-efficient documentation, and works closely with banks and their customers to resolve problems and prevent disputes that lead to costly litigation.
Covering a wide range of legal services for financial institutions.
Banking matters handled by the Firm include:
- Real Estate Loan Transactions
- Commercial Loan Transactions
- Loan Restructurings and Workouts
- Creditor Bankruptcy Representation
- Private Placements for Independent Banks
- Regulatory and Lending Compliance Issues
- Lender Liability Consultation
- Bank Organizations, Purchases and Sales
- General Consultation