- Finch Selected for Martindale-Hubbell
Anne Marie Finch selected for Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
- Finch a Top Rated Lawyer
Anne Marie Finch selected as a Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer.
- Rosen Sworn In.
Dov S. Rosen was sworn in as an attorney on October 29, 2012.
- Meyer Represented Kansas Futures Broker.
Leonard J. Meyer defended a Kansas futures broker against Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Rosenstein Named Texas Super Lawyer.
Neil M. Rosenstein was selected for inclusion in 2012 Texas Super Lawyers.
- Alvin Zimmerman named Texas Super Lawyer
Alvin L. Zimmerman was selected for inclusion in 2012 Texas Super Lawyers.
- Brian Zimmerman Named Texas Super Lawyer.
Brian W. Zimmerman was selected for inclusion in 2012 Texas Super Lawyers.
- Firm Recieves AV Preeminent Rating
Martindale Hubble ranks the Firm as one of the top in Texas with its AV Preeminent Rating.
- Meyer, Morfey Win Favorable Jury Verdict
Leonard J. Meyer and William E. Morfey received a favorable verdict in a home construction case against a builder.